POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Re: IRTC - Proposal for voting policies Server Time
10 Oct 2024 19:25:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC - Proposal for voting policies (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Chambers
Subject: Re: IRTC - Proposal for voting policies
Date: 14 Mar 2008 02:16:04
Message: <47da2634@news.povray.org>
St. wrote:
>    ** Is this still a valid option? Would people still do this today (email
> someone) out-of-the-blue to offer help, or would a forum within the website
> be of more help? If so, then there's no need to show an email address
> anywhere unless you request it. Thoughts?

Don't bother with that web based forum crap, it's about to be obselete
anyway.  They just invented this super-advanced protocol called NNTP
that's going to take the internet by storm!

--
...Ben Chambers, who happens to be sad that this isn't true :(
www.pacificwebguy.com

Post a reply to this message

>>    ** Is this still a valid option? Would people still do this today
>> (email someone) out-of-the-blue to offer help, or would a forum within
>> the website be of more help? If so, then there's no need to show an
>> email address anywhere unless you request it. Thoughts?
>
> Don't bother with that web based forum crap, it's about to be obselete
> anyway.  They just invented this super-advanced protocol called NNTP
> that's going to take the internet by storm!

I had missed that post from St! Thanks for noticing and giving the good
answer :)