POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : WTH? Server Time
10 Oct 2024 19:21:54 EDT (-0400)
  WTH? (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: St
Subject: WTH?
Date: 13 Mar 2008 05:22:24
Message: <47d90060$1@news.povray.org>
http://www.biojewellery.com/project4.html

  Madness.    :oO

   If you don't like dentists, don't look at project 3.

   ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message

From: Doctor John
Subject: Re: WTH?
Date: 13 Mar 2008 09:20:57
Message: <47d93849$1@news.povray.org>
St. wrote:
> http://www.biojewellery.com/project4.html
>
>   Madness.    :oO
>
>    If you don't like dentists, don't look at project 3.
>
>    ~Steve~

If you hadn't have mentioned project 3, I wouldn't have looked at it.
You just spoiled my lunch

John

finished," then he sat down.

Post a reply to this message

From: St
Date: 13 Mar 2008 09:58:02
Message: <47d940fa$1@news.povray.org>
"Doctor John" <doc### [at] gmailcom> wrote in message
> St. wrote:
>> http://www.biojewellery.com/project4.html
>>
>>   Madness.    :oO
>>
>>    If you don't like dentists, don't look at project 3.
>>
>>    ~Steve~
>
> If you hadn't have mentioned project 3, I wouldn't have looked at it.
> You just spoiled my lunch

    Heh, sorry about that, but I did mention dentists.  :)

    So, are you telling me the urge to 'look' is *that* strong?

     ~Steve~

> John
>

> --
> I will be brief but not nearly so brief as Salvador Dali, who gave the
> world's shortest speech. He said, "I will be so brief I am already
> finished," then he sat down.

Post a reply to this message

>     So, are you telling me the urge to 'look' is *that* strong?

Well, if I say don't look now but ... , I'll guarantee that you'll
immediately look where I'm looking. So, yeah, the urge is strong :-)

John

finished," then he sat down.

Post a reply to this message

> St. wrote:
> <snip>
>>
>>     So, are you telling me the urge to 'look' is *that* strong?
>
> Well, if I say don't look now but ... , I'll guarantee that you'll
> immediately look where I'm looking. So, yeah, the urge is strong :-)

  Heh, cool, I'm sure it's the same for me too. I get that same urge to look
at whatever anyone posts as a link, but, some of them, I don't follow.

    That's the internet!  :)

     ~Steve~

> John
>
> --
> I will be brief but not nearly so brief as Salvador Dali, who gave the
> world's shortest speech. He said, "I will be so brief I am already
> finished," then he sat down.

Post a reply to this message

>    If you don't like dentists, don't look at project 3.
>
>    ~Steve~

Why not?  It's just pencil sketches.

--
...Ben Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com

Post a reply to this message

>>    If you don't like dentists, don't look at project 3.
>>
>>    ~Steve~
>
> Why not?  It's just pencil sketches.

Nevermind, I found what you were talking about :)

--
...Ben Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com