POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Printer issue Server Time
10 Oct 2024 19:21:56 EDT (-0400)
  Printer issue (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Invisible
Subject: Printer issue
Date: 12 Mar 2008 11:19:33
Message: <47d80295$1@news.povray.org>
I bought 5 identical PCs and set them up. Now 4 of them can't print
properly. 20% of the time they print, 80% of the time it says "an error
occurred sending the page to the printer". Very helpful.

(Oh yeah, and the 5th PC? That prints perfectly, 100% of the time.)

Looking in the event log, I see that a bunch of services start up the
first time you try to print anything. (E.g., "application layer
gateway".) I also notice an error in the event log saying that
"ntdll.dll failed to load". Anybody have any clue what that means?
Indeed, anybody have any clue at all?

I just completely reinstalled Windoze on one of the PCs, and still it
won't print properly. Go figure...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

> "ntdll.dll failed to load". Anybody have any clue what that means?
> Indeed, anybody have any clue at all?

Both google and msdn do. :-)

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     "That's pretty. Where's that?"

>> "ntdll.dll failed to load". Anybody have any clue what that means?
>> Indeed, anybody have any clue at all?
>
> Both google and msdn do. :-)

Google just tells me that an error with this DLL "could mean anything".
That doesn't help me terribly...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/