POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Misunderstanding Server Time
10 Oct 2024 23:20:38 EDT (-0400)
  Misunderstanding (Message 21 to 28 of 28)
From: Nicolas Alvarez
Subject: Re: Misunderstanding
Date: 14 Mar 2008 10:41:43
Message: <47da9cb7@news.povray.org>

> On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 13:44:23 +0000, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
>
>> Nicolas Alvarez wrote:
>>
>>> F4 opens a dropdown menu.
>> So it *is* possible?! I *knew* it...
>>
>> Why is this stuff not written down anywhere?
>
> Try http://support.microsoft.com/kb/126449

Ooh thanks. A few I didn't know.

Alt hyphen to open the system menu of an MDI child window! I'll need
that on mIRC :) And Paint Shop Pro. Few programs use MDI anymore...

"ALT+F6: Switch between multiple windows in the same program." I don't
see an immediate use for that, but interesting.

Whoa, asterisk on a treeview expands recursively! I wonder if that is
only on Explorer or it works on any treeview... Also, don't f***ing try
this on C:\ :D

"SHIFT+Windows Logo+M: Undo minimize all" Ahaa! So *that* is how you
undo it!

"CTRL+Windows Logo+TAB: Moves focus from Start, to the Quick Launch
toolbar, to the system tray". Works only if the "focused window" is the
taskbar, and I just 'Tab' works too, and cycles through the taskbar
buttons as well, so more useful.

"Windows Logo+TAB: Cycle through taskbar buttons" I had read of that
one, but didn't remember.

*unplugs mouse again*

Post a reply to this message

On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 13:40:17 -0200, Nicolas Alvarez
<nic### [at] gmailisthebestcom> wrote:

>Ooh thanks. A few I didn't know.

Tey are not all correct I found.

>Alt hyphen to open the system menu of an MDI child window! I'll need
>that on mIRC :) And Paint Shop Pro. Few programs use MDI anymore...
>
>"ALT+F6: Switch between multiple windows in the same program." I don't
>see an immediate use for that, but interesting.

Ctrl +F6 for Word and Excel in vista as wll I find

We are always learning unless we are dead :)

Regards
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message