POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Doctor John and Stephen's birthday meet Server Time
10 Oct 2024 17:19:20 EDT (-0400)
  Doctor John and Stephen's birthday meet (Message 1 to 10 of 28)
From: Doctor John
Subject: Doctor John and Stephen's birthday meet
Date: 7 Mar 2008 07:29:42
Message: <47d13536@news.povray.org>
Anybody wishing to join us in London should announce here. I'll attach a
photo sometime in this thread so you know what sort of weirdie you're
looking to join :-)

John

finished," then he sat down.

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v7
Subject: Re: Doctor John and Stephen's birthday meet
Date: 8 Mar 2008 14:19:06
Message: <47d2e6aa$1@news.povray.org>
Doctor John wrote:
> Anybody wishing to join us in London should announce here. I'll attach a
> photo sometime in this thread so you know what sort of weirdie you're
> looking to join :-)

Uh... any specific point in London? At any particular time? Or is this
just a mass migration? ;-)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

On Sat, 08 Mar 2008 19:19:37 +0000, Orchid XP v7 <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:

>Doctor John wrote:
>> Anybody wishing to join us in London should announce here. I'll attach a
>> photo sometime in this thread so you know what sort of weirdie you're
>> looking to join :-)
>
>Uh... any specific point in London? At any particular time? Or is this
>just a mass migration? ;-)

Re: Adventures with digital painting
Your thread old chap :)
March 22 if you're planning to be in The Jack Horner (Tottenham Court Road)
on that day :-)

John

Regards
	Stephen