POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I have a blog too now...! Server Time
10 Oct 2024 23:20:47 EDT (-0400)
  I have a blog too now...! (Message 41 to 50 of 50)
From: andrel
Subject: Re: I have a blog too now...!
Date: 6 Mar 2008 17:40:38
Message: <47D072FE.3000107@hotmail.com>
Rune wrote:
> http://runevision.com/blog/

which reminds me: how was your trip to california? Or did I miss the
relevant post?

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 6 Mar 2008 20:15:09
Message: <47d0971d$1@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 06 Mar 2008 20:54:24 +0200, Gail Shaw wrote:

> "Invisible" <voi### [at] devnull> wrote in message
>> > Backups are a wonderful thing. :-)
>>
>> Yeah - if you have the facility to do them...
>
> Wordpress dashboard -> Manage -> Export (asuming your hosting service
> hasn't disabled it)
>
> Have you considered changing hosting companies? The one I'm using is in
> the USA and very reasonable for the low-end package. $7/month I think.

Or Wordpress.com, which is free (but you can pay for additional services).

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: Gail Shaw
Date: 7 Mar 2008 03:18:06
Message: <47d0fa3e@news.povray.org>
"Jim Henderson" <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote in message

> Or Wordpress.com, which is free (but you can pay for additional services).

Wordpress.com is very nice. I started there and moved to my own host when I
wanted plugins, themes and a domain name. The host worked out cheaper, plus
I can move my normal site there someday.

Post a reply to this message