POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I have a blog too now...! Server Time
11 Oct 2024 01:21:49 EDT (-0400)
  I have a blog too now...! (Message 21 to 30 of 50)
From: Orchid XP v7
Subject: Re: I have a blog too now...!
Date: 5 Mar 2008 14:49:41
Message: <47cef955$1@news.povray.org>
>> Ooo, wait - I HAVE COMMENTS! :-D
>>
>> [It's like "you've got mail", but less exciting...]
>
> <harumph>  ;-)

GAAAAAAAAH!!! >_<

WordPress just ATE my reply... :'{

Damn it, and I spent *ages* writing that...

WP-Hashcash Check Failed

Your client has failed to compute the special javascript code required
to comment on this blog. If you believe this to be in error, please
contact the blog administrator, and check for javascript, validation, or
php errors. It is also possible that you are trying to spam this blog.

If you are using Google Web Accelerator, a proxy, or some other caching
system, WP-Hashcash may not let you comment. There are known issues with
caching that are fundamentally insoluble, because the page being written
to you must be generated freshly. Turn off your caching software and
reload the page. If you are using a proxy, commenting should work, but
it is untested.

You have previously failed the check 0 times.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/