POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Adventures with digital painting Server Time
11 Oct 2024 01:25:02 EDT (-0400)
  Adventures with digital painting (Message 21 to 30 of 197)
From: scott
Subject: Re: Adventures with digital painting
Date: 6 Mar 2008 08:27:55
Message: <47cff15b$1@news.povray.org>

http://www.google.co.uk/products?q=photoshop+cs3&hl=en&price1=525&price2=569&scoring=p

>> (dabs, scan, misco, ...).
>
> ...who?

I thought I'd heard you mention dabs before here? Oh maybe not then.  scan
and misco are other fairly big online computer stores (we use misco for all
our IT stuff at work, and I've used scan a few times).

Post a reply to this message

...WTF? That's the *exact* same search I did, but the results are
completely different... HOW is that possible??

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

> ...WTF? That's the *exact* same search I did, but the results are
> completely different... HOW is that possible??

It's not :-)

Post a reply to this message

>> ...WTF? That's the *exact* same search I did, but the results are
>> completely different... HOW is that possible??
>
> It's not :-)

My God, the computer hates me. Now I *really* sound paranoid! o_O

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

On Thu, 06 Mar 2008 12:31:24 +0000, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:

>And, let's not forget it's my birthday soon and nobody knows what the
>hell to buy for me. ;-)

Mine too and no one ever knows what to buy me either :(

Regards
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> On Thu, 06 Mar 2008 12:31:24 +0000, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
>
>>And, let's not forget it's my birthday soon and nobody knows what the
>>hell to buy for me. ;-)
>
> Mine too and no one ever knows what to buy me either :(
>

> Regards
> Stephen
I hate to say this but ... me too
March 22 if you're planning to be in The Jack Horner (Tottenham Court Road)
on that day :-)

John
--
No sig 'cos I'm not on my own machine

Post a reply to this message

And lo on Thu, 06 Mar 2008 13:27:45 -0000, scott <sco### [at] laptopcom> did
spake, saying:

>>> Try Google shopping, plently of places have it cheaper
>>
>> I asked Froogle, and it couldn't find anything cheaper.

http://www.google.co.uk/products?q=photoshop+cs3&hl=en&price1=525&price2=569&scoring=p

>>> (dabs, scan, misco, ...).
>>
>> ...who?
>
> I thought I'd heard you mention dabs before here? Oh maybe not then.
> scan and misco are other fairly big online computer stores (we use misco
> for all our IT stuff at work, and I've used scan a few times).

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com

Post a reply to this message

On Thu, 6 Mar 2008 17:10:06 -0000, "Doctor John" <doc### [at] gmailcom> wrote:

>"Stephen" <mcavoysATaolDOTcom@> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 06 Mar 2008 12:31:24 +0000, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
>>
>>>And, let's not forget it's my birthday soon and nobody knows what the
>>>hell to buy for me. ;-)
>>
>> Mine too and no one ever knows what to buy me either :(
>>

>> Regards
>> Stephen
>I hate to say this but ... me too
>March 22 if you're planning to be in The Jack Horner (Tottenham Court Road)
>on that day :-)

Oh! that is a Saturday and I'll be home for the weekend. (I'm starting a new job
next week.) So you are a Modulo day older than me as mine is on the 23rd. of
March. And Tottenham Court Road is close to "Forbidden Planet" I'd love to meet
up.

Regards
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message