POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Drawings Server Time
11 Oct 2024 09:20:06 EDT (-0400)
  Drawings (Message 13 to 22 of 72)
From: Nekar
Subject: Re: Drawings
Date: 1 Mar 2008 09:11:37
Message: <47c96419@news.povray.org>

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2007/12/13/achievment-cat-is-prowd-of-himself/

> > http://faildogs.com/
>
> oh, gosh... there goes my coffee through my nose again... :))

Is that how they drink coffe in Brazil?  ;oD

I like Brazillian coffee :)
My sister brought us some Cafe Atibaiense from Sao Paulo when she went there
with my brother, who is married to a Brazillian girl called Alexandra (but
apparently you have to pronounce it Aleshandra)

--
- Nekar X -

Post a reply to this message