POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Hey Andrew... Server Time
10 Oct 2024 17:18:54 EDT (-0400)
  Hey Andrew... (Message 1 to 10 of 15)
From: Darren New
Subject: Hey Andrew...
Date: 26 Feb 2008 23:03:39
Message: <47c4e11b$1@news.povray.org>
Remember that code you talked about that ran "ping" continuously and
then analyzed the results to say exactly when things went down and came
back? Can I have a copy?  I could recreate it myself, but it would
probably take a couple hours, and our ISP doesn't believe we're losing
connectivity for a couple minutes at a time.  Thanks!

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     "That's pretty. Where's that?"