POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : New tricks Server Time
10 Oct 2024 17:18:16 EDT (-0400)
  New tricks (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Invisible
Subject: New tricks
Date: 26 Feb 2008 04:28:14
Message: <47c3dbae$1@news.povray.org>
It seems that every time I press the "random" button on XKCD, I see
something I've already seen before. Damn!

Mind you, I only recently discovered the ALT-text. For example:

http://xkcd.com/227/

Obviously I've seen this one many times before. But what I never noticed
before was the ALT-text. Apparently there are *other people* who have
heard of TMBG...! o_O

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

> It seems that every time I press the "random" button on XKCD, I see
> something I've already seen before. Damn!

  How about just reading the whole comic from beginning to end?

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

>> It seems that every time I press the "random" button on XKCD, I see
>> something I've already seen before. Damn!
>
>   How about just reading the whole comic from beginning to end?

You know, I have an odd feeling I might already have done that... which
seems pretty unlikely, considering how long it is. OTOH, I seem to know
every single strip there, so...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/