POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : How bad can it be? Server Time
10 Oct 2024 17:19:02 EDT (-0400)
  How bad can it be? (Message 1 to 10 of 14)
From: Orchid XP v7
Subject: How bad can it be?
Date: 24 Feb 2008 14:43:55
Message: <47c1c8fb@news.povray.org>
OK, so is it really THIS bad?

http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/comic.php?d=20040804

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Sabrina Kilian
Subject: Re: How bad can it be?
Date: 24 Feb 2008 19:50:43
Message: <47c210e3$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v7 wrote:
> OK, so is it really THIS bad?
>
> http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/comic.php?d=20040804

It wasn't. Walking in to a room with a flickering light, oh no the light
went out, look, demons are trying to kill me. That was startling the
first few times, but it got dull after that.

F.E.A.R., otoh, I quit playing half way through. I couldn't bring myself
to finish that game in the dark.

Post a reply to this message