POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A valid question Server Time
10 Oct 2024 23:20:45 EDT (-0400)
  A valid question (Message 11 to 20 of 23)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 3 Messages >>>
From: Warp
Subject: Re: A valid question
Date: 22 Feb 2008 14:07:51
Message: <47bf1d86@news.povray.org>
> I think he meant more like... Is he looking at her private parts, or
> just at her abdomen where the uterus is, or where? The drawing doesn't
> exactly make that very clear.

  Does it really matter?-)

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v7
Date: 22 Feb 2008 14:13:53
Message: <47bf1ef1$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>> Warp, in case you missed it... I was being humourous. :-P
>
>   Me too.

OMG! *dies*

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Nicolas Alvarez
Date: 22 Feb 2008 14:15:48
Message: <47bf1f64@news.povray.org>
Warp escribió:
> Nicolas Alvarez <nic### [at] gmailisthebestcom> wrote:
>> I think he meant more like... Is he looking at her private parts, or
>> just at her abdomen where the uterus is, or where? The drawing doesn't
>> exactly make that very clear.
>
>   Does it really matter?-)

I don't care, I'm not the one asking the question.

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v7
Date: 22 Feb 2008 14:20:10
Message: <47bf206a$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:

>   Does it really matter?-)

Nope - but it's amusing to speculate... ;-)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Stephen
Date: 22 Feb 2008 14:26:21
Message: <ae8ur39s4a9p690fh6ki4lp5925s67cvhn@4ax.com>
On 22 Feb 2008 13:30:03 -0500, Jim Henderson <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote:

>On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 16:48:51 +0000, Stephen wrote:
>
>> I've not read the forums but I know that some people will believe
>> anything.
>
>Did you know the word 'gullible' is not in any dictionary?
>
>Jim

I see it on google but can't listen to it just now as I'm recording this
programme about the connections between music and mathematics. It will only be
available until Sunday morning GMT.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio3/iainburnside/pip/5x0xf/

Playlist 17 February

Glass: Einstein on the Beach
The Philip Glass Ensemble/Michael Riesman (conductor)
CBS M4K38875

Vincenzo Galilei: Duo tutti di fantasia
Jakob Lindberg (Lute)
BIS-CD-599

Debussy: Reflets dans l'eau from Images Book 1
Pascal Roge
Decca 4177922

Berg: Kammerkonzert
Daniel Barenboim/Pinchas Zukerman/
Ensemble Intercontemporain/Pierre Boulez
DG 4232372

Mozart: Overture The Magic Flute
Saxon State Orchestra Dresden/ Karl Bohm
DG 42788123

Sheldon Harnick: The Ballad of the Shape of Things
Blossom Dearie
Mastermix CDCHE3

John Clerk of Penicuik: Dic mihi saeve puer
Catherine Bott / Concerto Caledonia
Hyperion CDA 67007

Messiaen: Liturgie de Crystal - from Quartet for the End of Time
Yvonne Loriod (piano)/ Christoph Poppen (violin)/ Manuel Fischer-Dieskau
(cello)/ Wolfgang Meyer (clarinet)
EMI CDC7543952

Shostakovitch: Football from Russian River Opus 66
V.Samarin: Piano reduction
Rustem Hayroudinoff (piano)
Chandos Chan9907

Iannis Xenakis: Nomos Alpha for solo cello
Pierre Strauch
Erato 2292457702

Goldberg Variations: No's 7-12
Arranged by Dmitry Sitkovetsky
NES Chamber Orchestra
Nonesuch 7559793412

Goldberg Variations
Uri Caine/ Vittorio Ghielmi/ Arno Jochem/ Paul Plunkett/ Annegret Siedel/ Gregor
Hubner/ Kettwiger Bach Ensemble/ David Moss
Winter & Winter 9100542

Poulenc: Sonata for 2 clarinets
Fibonacci Sequence/Anthony Pike/Julian Farrell
Fibonacci Recordings FIB1123

Leonel Power: Missa "Alma Redemptoris mater"
The Hilliard Ensemble
EMI CDM7630642

Tom Lehrer: New Math
Tom Lehrer
Reprise 61792

Hindemith: 'Ludus Tonalis' - Praeludium/1st Fugue/ Postludium
Olli Mustonen
Decca 4448032

Robert Rich: Primes 1
Linden Label 749262202226

Regards
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 19:26:15 +0000, Stephen wrote:

> this
> programme about the connections between music and mathematics. It will
> only be available until Sunday morning GMT.

Oh, now *that* looks cool. :-)

Jim

Post a reply to this message

> I think he meant more like... Is he looking at her private parts, or
> just at her abdomen where the uterus is, or where? The drawing doesn't
> exactly make that very clear.

Stick figures have been known to burst into flame during vigorous sex.
So I'm not real sure there's actually anything there you'd want to look at.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     "That's pretty. Where's that?"