POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Not again, Bill! Server Time
10 Oct 2024 17:18:14 EDT (-0400)
  Not again, Bill! (Message 1 to 10 of 24)
From: Doctor John
Subject: Not again, Bill!
Date: 22 Feb 2008 10:47:03
Message: <47beee77$1@news.povray.org>

'Nuff said

John

finished," then he sat down.

Post a reply to this message

From: Nicolas Alvarez
Subject: Re: Not again, Bill!
Date: 22 Feb 2008 11:08:41
Message: <47bef389@news.povray.org>

> 'Nuff said
>
> John

Microsoft releases list of programs that won't work with Vista SP1

http://reddevnews.com/news/print.aspx?editorialsid=9566

[Nothing too urgent, just a bunch of antivirus and firewall applications...]

Post a reply to this message

From: Phil Cook
Date: 22 Feb 2008 11:25:02
Message: <op.t6xo3xiac3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Fri, 22 Feb 2008 16:08:33 -0000, Nicolas Alvarez
<nic### [at] gmailisthebestcom> did spake, saying:

>>  'Nuff said
>>  John
>>

> Microsoft releases list of programs that won't work with Vista SP1
>
> http://reddevnews.com/news/print.aspx?editorialsid=9566
>
> [Nothing too urgent, just a bunch of antivirus and firewall
> applications...]

"Microsoft Corp. today released a list of known programs"

Wow cos you know I was expecting a list of unknown programs that might
cause a problem. Heh so of the 12 programs they checked 11 don't work? I
know cheap shot at least I didn't ask if it would be quicker just to list
the programs that functioned properly with Vista... oh wait, damn!

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com

Post a reply to this message