POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : was Andrew abducted? Server Time
11 Oct 2024 11:12:05 EDT (-0400)
  was Andrew abducted? (Message 8 to 17 of 67)
<<< Previous 7 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: was Andrew abducted?
Date: 19 Feb 2008 16:38:30
Message: <hoimr3dvndb044stvapelq96cog43ngpkf@4ax.com>
On Tue, 19 Feb 2008 21:10:56 +0000, Orchid XP v7 <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:

>Stephen wrote:
>
>> I can't see him
>
>That's because I'm... ;-)

An Orchid?

>> And I would have met him for a pint and a good meal if he had mentioned.
>
>Heh. "London" is a pretty big area, no?
>
>(I wasn't actually aware we had anybody near there. Indeed, I didn't
>think we had many people here in the UK at all...?)

Well there is a few of us Brits that post here and I think I've been snubbed so
I'm sulking :(
Seriously if you're up in town again we could go for a drink, that goes for
anyone I'm not fussy as long as you're paying :). St plans to be here in the
spring so if I'm not working away I know some cheep (and good) restaurants.

Regards
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message