POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : was Andrew abducted? Server Time
11 Oct 2024 03:16:46 EDT (-0400)
  was Andrew abducted? (Message 48 to 57 of 67)
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: was Andrew abducted?
Date: 20 Feb 2008 14:12:08
Message: <47bc7b88$1@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 20 Feb 2008 18:56:21 +0000, Orchid XP v7 wrote:

>>> Question: Why does everybody dislike MK so much? I think it's a really
>>> great place to live...
>>
>> Apart from the apparent lack of decent jobs and stores that you like to
>> shop at, you mean?
>
> Lack of jobs... well maybe.
>
> Lack of good shops? WTF? I can't think of *any* shops I want that aren't
> here...

Music store?

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v7
Date: 20 Feb 2008 14:14:07
Message: <47bc7bff$1@news.povray.org>
>> Lack of good shops? WTF? I can't think of *any* shops I want that aren't
>> here...
>
> Music store?

We have a number of shops that sell musical instruments. We don't have a
really good source for sheet music, I'll grant you that one.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 20 Feb 2008 14:16:00
Message: <47bc7c70@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 20 Feb 2008 19:14:10 +0000, Orchid XP v7 wrote:

>>> Lack of good shops? WTF? I can't think of *any* shops I want that
>>> aren't here...
>>
>> Music store?
>
> We have a number of shops that sell musical instruments. We don't have a
> really good source for sheet music, I'll grant you that one.

That's what I was thinking of - see, not only do people read your posts,
some of us recall them as well. ;-)

Jim

Post a reply to this message