POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Really epic Server Time
11 Oct 2024 01:21:52 EDT (-0400)
  Really epic (Message 46 to 55 of 55)
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: Really epic
Date: 14 Feb 2008 16:30:35
Message: <47b4b2fb$1@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 21:23:49 +0000, Orchid XP v7 wrote:

> Jim Henderson wrote:
>
>> I think you just broke my brain.
>
> Does exactly what it says on the tin.

It's tinned, to?  Wow. :-)

>> And here I was thinking it was a joke you made up. :-)
>
> Oh no, it's definitely not a joke. ;-)

Well, for some values of 'joke' anyways. ;-)

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 14 Feb 2008 16:30:44
Message: <47b4b304$1@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 19:27:10 -0200, Nicolas Alvarez wrote:

> Jim Henderson escribió:
>> On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 15:33:59 -0500, nemesis wrote:
>>> googled:
>>> http://www.muppetlabs.com/~breadbox/bf/
>>>
>>> I don't lose time with that kind of stuff...
>>
>> I think you just broke my brain.
>
> You mean he f**ked your brain?

More or less, yes.

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 15 Feb 2008 04:15:31
Message: <47b55833@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v7 wrote:

> Looks like YAFFI [Yet Another Factorial Function] to me. ;-)

Yet Another Factorial Function Implementation.

Damn it, I should just stop typing! >_<

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Invisible
Date: 15 Feb 2008 04:16:15
Message: <47b5585f@news.povray.org>
Jim Henderson wrote:

> Now I *have* seen it all. :-)

Nah. The Iota calculus is much harder. ;-)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 15 Feb 2008 12:52:30
Message: <47b5d15e$1@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 15 Feb 2008 09:16:14 +0000, Invisible wrote:

> Jim Henderson wrote:
>
>> Now I *have* seen it all. :-)
>
> Nah. The Iota calculus is much harder. ;-)

I gave up at integral calculus.  Too much memorisation.

Jim

Post a reply to this message