POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Really epic Server Time
11 Oct 2024 07:12:26 EDT (-0400)
  Really epic (Message 16 to 25 of 55)
From: Orchid XP v7
Subject: Re: Really epic
Date: 14 Feb 2008 14:54:37
Message: <47b49c7d@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:
> whoa!  Haskell is becoming another Perl or Brainf*ck.

Nah. You can write increadibly cryptic stuff in *any* language. ;-)

I'm sure somebody could come up with some POV-Ray SDL like this if they
tried hard enough...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: nemesis
Date: 14 Feb 2008 14:55:00
Message: <web.47b49c5b9e92b6c266f20de80@news.povray.org>
Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:

> That last line is the best. I didn't even realise you could *do* that!

yes!  very cool!  Looks like Perl/Python 2 way assignment, but of course there's
no assignment here, it's 2 functions defined in the same line by 2 tuples!
Haskell is amazing...

> Very odd...
>
> Right, so, let's do some analysis here.

man, just run this madness and see what it does...

Post a reply to this message