POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : My Experience with Visual C++ 2008 Express Edition Server Time
11 Oct 2024 17:47:20 EDT (-0400)
  My Experience with Visual C++ 2008 Express Edition (Message 46 to 55 of 135)
From: Mike Raiford
Subject: Re: My Experience with Visual C++ 2008 Express Edition
Date: 12 Feb 2008 12:07:51
Message: <47b1d267@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:

> Why? Because I don't play certain types of games?

I'm not a gamer in even the remotest sense, and *I* knew who Blizzard was.

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Date: 12 Feb 2008 12:08:49
Message: <47b1d2a1@news.povray.org>
Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
> Warp wrote:
> >
> >> ...who?
> >
> >   In my books you have stopped being a computer nerd from this moment
> > forward.

> :-(

> Why? Because I don't play certain types of games?

  I have never played a game by Blizzard, yet I know what Blizzard is.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: Mike Raiford
Date: 12 Feb 2008 12:09:31
Message: <47b1d2cb@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:

> Oh yeah. And StarOffice. I completely forgot that part...

Speaking of wasting time downloading software ... a few years ago, I
downloaded and tried Staroffice. I found it seriously lacking. Felt like
MS Office circa Windows 3.1

Post a reply to this message

Mike Raiford <mra### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> Speaking of wasting time downloading software ... a few years ago, I
> downloaded and tried Staroffice. I found it seriously lacking. Felt like
> MS Office circa Windows 3.1

  You should demand a refund, then.

--
                                                          - Warp