POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Micrsoft trying to buy Yahoo! Server Time
11 Oct 2024 01:21:44 EDT (-0400)
  Micrsoft trying to buy Yahoo! (Message 11 to 20 of 67)
From: Nicolas Alvarez
Subject: Re: Micrsoft trying to buy Yahoo!
Date: 8 Feb 2008 12:37:19
Message: <47ac934f$1@news.povray.org>

> Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:
>>   But Yahoo? To me it doesn't have such an image as eg. Google has.
>
> speaking of image, Yahoo has Flickr, which in my book is one of the best online
> apps ever.  It pleases the eyes very much and my daughter loves searching for
> doll photos...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/knasclass/2249652433/in/pool-microsoft-keep-your-evil-grubby-hands-off-our-flickr

Post a reply to this message

From: nemesis
Date: 8 Feb 2008 13:05:00
Message: <web.47ac98aa4d3a6393c2a1486d0@news.povray.org>

> > Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:
> >>   But Yahoo? To me it doesn't have such an image as eg. Google has.
> >
> > speaking of image, Yahoo has Flickr, which in my book is one of the best online
> > apps ever.  It pleases the eyes very much and my daughter loves searching for
> > doll photos...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/knasclass/2249652433/in/pool-microsoft-keep-your-evil-grubby-hands-off-our-flickr

LOL!  lots of sensible people there, no doubt! ;)

Post a reply to this message

From: Nicolas Alvarez
Date: 8 Feb 2008 13:06:33
Message: <47ac9a29$1@news.povray.org>

> Nicolas Alvarez <nic### [at] gmailisthebestcom> wrote:

>>> speaking of image, Yahoo has Flickr, which in my book is one of the best online
>>> apps ever.  It pleases the eyes very much and my daughter loves searching for
>>> doll photos...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/knasclass/2249652433/in/pool-microsoft-keep-your-evil-grubby-hands-off-our-flickr

> LOL!  lots of sensible people there, no doubt! ;)

Oops wrong link. I wanted to link to the whole group:
http://www.flickr.com/groups/microsoft-keep-your-evil-grubby-hands-off-our-flickr/pool/

Post a reply to this message

From: Mike Raiford
Date: 8 Feb 2008 14:47:49
Message: <47acb1e5@news.povray.org>
Nicolas Alvarez wrote:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/knasclass/2249652433/in/pool-microsoft-keep-your-evil-grubby-hands-off-our-flickr

>> LOL!  lots of sensible people there, no doubt! ;)
>
> Oops wrong link. I wanted to link to the whole group:

http://www.flickr.com/groups/microsoft-keep-your-evil-grubby-hands-off-our-flickr/pool/

Been wondering what would come of flickr if MS's deal to purchase Yahoo
goes through. Hmmm.

Post a reply to this message