POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I wonder why Server Time
10 Oct 2024 19:25:15 EDT (-0400)
  I wonder why (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Invisible
Subject: I wonder why
Date: 4 Feb 2008 10:44:06
Message: <47a732c6$1@news.povray.org>
A few weeks ago, I had a look through ebuyer's catelogue, and I came
across something truly marvelous.

It's called a Netgear ProSafe FVS114. It's a hardware firewall and VPN
tunneling device. Exactly what I need for a project I'm looking at. And

Anyway, I got hold of the user manual from Netgear's website and had a
good read. It sounds like quite a flexible device. Perfect for what I
want to do. Yay! (It's also a 4-port Ethernet switch - extra useful!)

So today I went back to ebuyer to buy one. Except... it's gone.
Completely vanished. I can't find it anywhere. The closest thing I can

the device I wanted has gone...

Damn. I think I just missed a seriously good deal. :-(

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

> Damn. I think I just missed a seriously good deal. :-(

Thank you Froogle!! :-D

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/