POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I wonder why Server Time
11 Oct 2024 01:24:35 EDT (-0400)
  I wonder why (Message 11 to 11 of 11)
From: Orchid XP v7
Subject: Re: I wonder why
Date: 10 Feb 2008 13:08:39
Message: <47af3da7$1@news.povray.org>
And now I have one FVS114 sitting under my desk working away.

Hmm. Except that a few minutes ago, it suddenly stopped working
completely. (As in, wouldn't even answer ping requests.) I had to reset
it. But then it worked fine again. Hmm... that had *better* not happen
again! :-S

Anyway, now all I need to figure out is how to open a hole in the outer
router to let IPsec traffic through to the FVS114. Hmm, goodie. Despite
having read the entire user manual, I can't find any details of exactly
what settings are required for this. Oh dear.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/