POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : It's snowing Server Time
10 Oct 2024 19:21:43 EDT (-0400)
  It's snowing (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Invisible
Subject: It's snowing
Date: 1 Feb 2008 11:47:17
Message: <47a34d15$1@news.povray.org>
Ooo, high winds and light snow. Just 10 minutes before I leave the
building. This would be an interesting weekend... :-}

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Phil Cook
Subject: Re: It's snowing
Date: 1 Feb 2008 12:19:08
Message: <op.t5uvqwyic3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Fri, 01 Feb 2008 16:47:17 -0000, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> did
spake, saying:

> Ooo, high winds and light snow. Just 10 minutes before I leave the
> building. This would be an interesting weekend... :-}

Nothing here yet, may have swept around us.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com

Post a reply to this message