POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Music selection Server Time
11 Oct 2024 21:20:24 EDT (-0400)
  Music selection (Message 142 to 151 of 241)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Music selection
Date: 6 Feb 2008 10:35:21
Message: <gtkjq31h77lv1av3ecup4h3ht26k2oqpvi@4ax.com>
On Wed, 06 Feb 2008 15:10:36 +0000, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:

>>> None, IIRC.
>>
>> Don't you think that what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander?
>
>/Invisible is horribly lost/

Notice periods are usually reciprocal. If they have to give you notice then why
should you have to give them notice?

Regards
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 6 Feb 2008 10:36:45
Message: <kvkjq3h2p1lsjbkvkoo3trtj3isgs8cnt2@4ax.com>
On Wed, 06 Feb 2008 15:35:18 +0000, Stephen <mcavoysATaolDOTcom@> wrote:

>Notice periods are usually reciprocal. If they have to give you notice then why
>should you have to give them notice?

Opps!
Notice periods are usually reciprocal. If they have to give you no notice then