POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Haskell goodies Server Time
11 Oct 2024 13:17:32 EDT (-0400)
  Haskell goodies (Message 61 to 70 of 102)
From: Mueen Nawaz
Subject: Re: Haskell goodies
Date: 31 Jan 2008 01:49:23
Message: <47a16f73$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v7 wrote:
> I'm pretty sure we've had this conversation before... It basically
> amounts to "I don't know where to start".

	Cheap way: Read the news (while trying to gain the skill of what news
to read and what not to).

	Expensive way: Travel.

--
Red ship hits blue ship ... sailors marooned.

                    /\  /\               /\  /
                   /  \/  \ u e e n     /  \/  a w a z
                                   anl

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 31 Jan 2008 04:01:52
Message: <47a18e80$1@news.povray.org>
>> I'm pretty sure we've had this conversation before... It basically
>> amounts to "I don't know where to start".
>
> 	Cheap way: Read the news (while trying to gain the skill of what news
> to read and what not to).

I never do this. The news is far too damn depressing.

> 	Expensive way: Travel.

I never did understand how travel is supposed to teach you anything.
(Other than how to feel lost and afraid - which I already know how to do.)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/