POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : new news client Server Time
11 Oct 2024 03:14:34 EDT (-0400)
  new news client (Message 11 to 20 of 60)
From: nemesis
Subject: Re: new news client
Date: 25 Jan 2008 12:06:47
Message: <479a1727@news.povray.org>
how am I supposed to work without getting my daily dose of chit-chat?! :))

Post a reply to this message

From: nemesis
Date: 25 Jan 2008 12:07:32
Message: <479a1754@news.povray.org>
and now?

Post a reply to this message

From: Ricardo M Barros
Date: 25 Jan 2008 12:09:25
Message: <479a17c5@news.povray.org>
yes, I have a thumbdrive.  I also got broadband and found it'd be more
practical to simply email me a zip that contained exe in the name... O_o

Post a reply to this message