POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Where are the suggestions in this news group? Server Time
11 Oct 2024 03:18:12 EDT (-0400)
  Where are the suggestions in this news group? (Message 31 to 40 of 40)
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: Where are the suggestions in this news group?
Date: 24 Jan 2008 20:24:05
Message: <47993a35$1@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 24 Jan 2008 15:20:37 -0500, Chambers wrote:

> Again, Andrew's total is 11 828, putting him at #1.  Are you noticing a
> pattern?

I had noticed that and was going to comment on it, but didn't. :-)

> I remember somebody once posted stats for this group from its inception,
> not just the current messages; is anyone still doing this?

Not I; don't have access to a full dump of all messages ever posted.  I
just pulled all header info and used that, since an NNTP server is
supposed to expire headers and bodies at the same time, unless there's
overview file corruption (which is where much/all of the header info
comes from).

Jim

Post a reply to this message