POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : xkcd Server Time
11 Oct 2024 09:19:27 EDT (-0400)
  xkcd (Message 1 to 10 of 68)
From: Invisible
Subject: xkcd
Date: 15 Jan 2008 09:46:32
Message: <478cc748$1@news.povray.org>
http://xkcd.com/344/   WTF?
http://xkcd.com/82/    Nice skills...
http://xkcd.com/346/   Hmm. LOL!
http://xkcd.com/139/   I doubt it...
http://xkcd.com/364/   ROLF!
http://xkcd.com/253/   ;-)
http://xkcd.com/235/   How utterly random!
http://xkcd.com/142/   Randomness overload.
http://xkcd.com/307/   LOLage
http://xkcd.com/198/   Ha-ha, only serious.
http://xkcd.com/169/   We've all thought it.
http://xkcd.com/277/   Probably.
http://xkcd.com/298/   I hope not...
http://xkcd.com/292/   Possible way to improve coding!
http://xkcd.com/323/   ...or this...
http://xkcd.com/108/   Extremely random.

I observe 2 interesting facts:

1. Repeatedly clicking the "random" button seems to pull up the same
pages multiple times.

2. I have yet to find a single page I haven't already seen...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: andrel
Subject: Re: xkcd
Date: 15 Jan 2008 17:03:10
Message: <478D2DAA.2080307@hotmail.com>
Invisible wrote:
> http://xkcd.com/344/   WTF?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Stallman
[snip]

> I observe 2 interesting facts:
>
> 1. Repeatedly clicking the "random" button seems to pull up the same
> pages multiple times.
>
> 2. I have yet to find a single page I haven't already seen...

Try them in order to be sure.

Post a reply to this message

From: scott
Date: 17 Jan 2008 05:01:04
Message: <478f2760$1@news.povray.org>
Oh I only just realised that reading the cartoon image alt text is sometimes
funny too...

Post a reply to this message