POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Happy Freaking Birthday To Me, Dammit Server Time
11 Oct 2024 09:18:48 EDT (-0400)
  Happy Freaking Birthday To Me, Dammit (Message 31 to 40 of 67)
From: Phil Cook
Subject: Re: Happy Freaking Birthday To Me, Dammit
Date: 15 Jan 2008 06:37:12
Message: <op.t4yymp1yc3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Tue, 15 Jan 2008 04:49:24 -0000, Sherry Shaw <ten### [at] aolcom>
did spake, saying:

> Happy Freaking Birthday to me.

<sings> Why was she born so freaking beautiful,
Why was she freaking born at all,
She's no freaking use to anyone,
She's no freaking use at all.

Happy freaking birthday, break out the freaking sherry Sherry.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com

Post a reply to this message