POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Happy Freaking Birthday To Me, Dammit Server Time
11 Oct 2024 13:16:01 EDT (-0400)
  Happy Freaking Birthday To Me, Dammit (Message 18 to 27 of 67)
From: Chambers
Subject: Re: Happy Freaking Birthday To Me, Dammit
Date: 15 Jan 2008 01:56:32
Message: <478c5920$1@news.povray.org>
stbenge wrote:
> Do you:
> a) frantically multi-task to the point of getting little done?
> b) expect too much of people?
> c) frequently assume a task because 'it's not getting done'?
>
> If you answered two out of three, you may be heading for fragmentation.

So you're saying that she needs to be "defragged"?

<ducks and runs>

--
...Ben Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com

Post a reply to this message

From: Chambers
Date: 15 Jan 2008 02:00:39
Message: <478c5a17$1@news.povray.org>
Sherry Shaw wrote:
> Sherry Shaw wrote:
>> I actually got three e-cards
>>

> Oh, and I just got another one from my nephew!  I probably shouldn't do
> this, but...
>
> http://www.care2.com/send/pickup/1013-2386-13108-4297
>
> --Sherry Shaw

That's Monty Python, isn't it?  From "The Meaning of Life", the Heaven
scene?

--
...Ben Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com

Post a reply to this message

From: Chambers
Date: 15 Jan 2008 02:02:15
Message: <478c5a77$1@news.povray.org>
Sherry Shaw wrote:
> I have this horrible fear that I've become a bitter old woman.

There's one way to find out... take Andrew on a date! ;)

--
...Ben Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com

Post a reply to this message

>> a) frantically multi-task to the point of getting little done?
>> b) expect too much of people?
>> c) frequently assume a task because 'it's not getting done'?
>>
>> If you answered two out of three, you may be heading for fragmentation.
>
> So you're saying that she needs to be "defragged"?
>
> <ducks and runs>

Um, I didn't intend for the conversation to go this direction....

Sam

Post a reply to this message

>> a) frantically multi-task to the point of getting little done?
>> b) expect too much of people?
>> c) frequently assume a task because 'it's not getting done'?
>>
>> If you answered two out of three, you may be heading for fragmentation.
>
> So you're saying that she needs to be "defragged"?
>
> <ducks and runs>

Is that what kids are calling it now days?

Post a reply to this message