POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : ASCII art Server Time
10 Oct 2024 23:17:22 EDT (-0400)
  ASCII art (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Invisible
Subject: ASCII art
Date: 11 Jan 2008 11:03:05
Message: <47879339$1@news.povray.org>
Every few minutes, I hear this:

Diii
     ii
           i             ong!
            i         ooo
             iing  doo

Gee, somebody really should go replace the batteries on that thing...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Phil Cook
Subject: Re: ASCII art
Date: 14 Jan 2008 05:19:15
Message: <op.t4wz83okc3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Fri, 11 Jan 2008 16:03:05 -0000, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> did
spake, saying:

> Every few minutes, I hear this:
>

> Diii
>      ii
>            i             ong!
>             i         ooo
>              iing  doo
>

> Gee, somebody really should go replace the batteries on that thing...

Reminds me of my doorbell which sounds like it's underwater Biiing
Boiiiingggggg. No I can't change the batteries it's one of those wireless
doohickies where the speakers plug into an electrical socket, but hey it
still makes a noise I can hear.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com