POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Fatal curiosity Server Time
11 Oct 2024 11:11:42 EDT (-0400)
  Fatal curiosity (Message 41 to 43 of 43)
From: bluetree
Subject: Re: Fatal curiosity
Date: 18 Jan 2008 06:20:00
Message: <web.47908a6358ea990c9e64c5c10@news.povray.org>
Sabrina Kilian <"ykgp at vtSPAM.edu"> wrote:
> You might add mice to that list. They can contemplate questions and
> determine if they think they know the answer. Give one enough time with
> a mirror and it might reach the same conclusion.

Ah, I didn't know that.
That makes it more incomprehensible, why many scientists are still testing
chemicals at animals.
Wasn't there an old theory, talking about the difference between human and
animal, because humans are able to think about themselves and expressing
feelings?
It might really be time to change that.

> Knowing they exist should make them more fearful of cats. Maybe the mice
> are just convinced that cats don't exist.

:) Could really be.
Or they are very clever psychologists.
Giving the cats the feeling, that they don't exist and making them depressed, so
that they won't want to hunt them anymore.

Post a reply to this message