POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Nothing like a little vacation Server Time
10 Oct 2024 23:20:03 EDT (-0400)
  Nothing like a little vacation (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Nothing like a little vacation
Date: 8 Jan 2008 20:31:34
Message: <478423f6$1@news.povray.org>
For the first time in ...well, ever, I took a couple weeks off work and
offline *completely*.  Spent a week in PA with my wife's family and a
week in MN with my mom.  Everyone behaved, which was a bonus - had a
great time.

Got stuck in Pittsburgh for an extra day, so we went and saw the "Bodies
Exhibition" at the Carnegie Science Museum.  That was pretty cool -
wasn't expecting it to be anything like it was.  We also managed to get
to the natural history museum and the art & architecture museum at CMU
the first day we were there, and really enjoyed that.

In MN, most of the time was spent helping my mom get things ready for her
move - was supposed to be the end of this month, but it looks like that's
been delayed, possibly until May.  She's not happy about that....

So happy new year to everyone!  I don't think I'm even going to try to
catch up here, just too much going on, but I did want to poke my head in
and say 'hi' now that I'm back.

Jim