POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Most incomprehensible films ever Server Time
11 Oct 2024 19:14:14 EDT (-0400)
  Most incomprehensible films ever (Message 81 to 90 of 278)
From: Mueen Nawaz
Subject: Re: Most incomprehensible films ever... *12 Monkeys SPOILER*
Date: 5 Jan 2008 11:33:42
Message: <477fb166$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   Twelve Monkeys is one of the best movies I have seen. If I remember
> correctly, I have seen it 4 times, and each time I have got something
> new from it.

	Agreed (except for the 4 times bit - I may have seen it even more).

	It's a movie where it seems every action and every line of dialog
served some purpose - nothing was wasted.

	One flaw in the movie, though. Those who have not seen the movie may
want to skip the rest of this message.

	The psychologist keeps saying (in 1994) that she feels she has seen him
before. That made no sense, whatsoever. She hadn't.

--
"I've dropped my toothpaste," said Tom, crestfallen.

                   /  \/  \ u e e n     /  \/  a w a z
                                   anl

Post a reply to this message