POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Tis the season Server Time
11 Oct 2024 11:12:27 EDT (-0400)
  Tis the season (Message 1 to 10 of 63)
From: Orchid XP v7
Subject: Tis the season
Date: 28 Dec 2007 06:38:38
Message: <4774e03e$1@news.povray.org>
OK, so what did *you* get for Christmas this year?

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Orchid XP v7
Subject: Re: Tis the season
Date: 28 Dec 2007 06:43:34
Message: <4774e166$1@news.povray.org>
- A large green coat.
- A small brown jacket.
- A box of scissors. (Are you worried yet?)
- A brick of chocolate.
- A book about learning to play guitar.
- A matching DVD.
- A book of reference drawings.
- A TomTom carry case. (Hmm, interesting.)
- A set of pencils.
(Hey, it's like the conveyer belt round from the Generation Game in
here! Where's the cuddly toy?)
- A set of charcole and pastels.
- A carry bag.
- A TomTom. (Wahey!)
- A working watch.
- A pair of computer games who's names escape me now...
- A digital video camera. (!!)

Let us not enumerate the multiplicity of cakes and confections consumed.
(Although in truth, the meals alone were enough to fell an ox...)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

> OK, so what did *you* get for Christmas this year?

  Nothing.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message