POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Different Type of Puzzle Server Time
11 Oct 2024 05:22:19 EDT (-0400)
  Different Type of Puzzle (Message 1 to 10 of 24)
From: Mike the Elder
Subject: Different Type of Puzzle
Date: 2 Jan 2008 10:10:02
Message: <web.477ba838e825fb3ae2b2e7080@news.povray.org>
I've always liked this one:

A cowboy rides into Dodge on Tuesday.  He remains in Dodge for exactly three
days, nine hours and fourteen minutes.  He then rides out of town on Tuesday.
How is this possible?

(If you've heard it, please wait a bit to give the solvers/guessers a chance.)

Jest Regards,
Mike C.

Post a reply to this message

On Wed,  2 Jan 2008 10:05:28 EST, "Mike the Elder" <zer### [at] wyanorg>
wrote:

>I've always liked this one:

Groan!
:)

Regards
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> A cowboy rides into Dodge on Tuesday.  He remains in Dodge for exactly
> three
> days, nine hours and fourteen minutes.  He then rides out of town on
> Tuesday.
> How is this possible?
>
> (If you've heard it, please wait a bit to give the solvers/guessers a
> chance.)
>
> Jest Regards,
> Mike C.

(never heard it, tried to guess)