POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : happy new year everybody Server Time
11 Oct 2024 05:19:46 EDT (-0400)
  happy new year everybody (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: andrel
Subject: happy new year everybody
Date: 31 Dec 2007 21:07:15
Message: <4779A05D.7060308@hotmail.com>
see subject
--
	Andrel

Post a reply to this message

From: Tim Nikias
Subject: Re: happy new year everybody
Date: 1 Jan 2008 13:38:09
Message: <477a8891@news.povray.org>
andrel wrote:
> see subject

And a happy new year to you and everyone else here, too!

'twas my first time being drunk (never been drunk before), but it was
fun. ;-)

Regards,
Tim

--
aka "Tim Nikias"
Homepage: <http://www.nolights.de>

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v7
Date: 1 Jan 2008 17:18:59
Message: <477abc53$1@news.povray.org>
Tim Nikias wrote:

> And a happy new year to you and everyone else here, too!

Oh I hope so! For me and for everybody else...

> 'twas my first time being drunk (never been drunk before), but it was
> fun. ;-)

Ooohhhh... You can *remember* this? ;-)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/