POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Group shot, anyone? Server Time
11 Oct 2024 05:22:14 EDT (-0400)
  Group shot, anyone? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: gregjohn
Subject: Group shot, anyone?
Date: 28 Dec 2007 09:45:01
Message: <web.47750b1626a2bf43a47c35520@news.povray.org>
Anyone interested in another group shot?
Do you have some kind of character you either made in or rendered in povray
after adding some personalized touches?

We could get a list of volunteers for the picture.
Then someone comes up with a group scene, and puts simple mannequins (or even
rectangular boxes) in the places where all the characters go?  Then each person
uses the SDL to render their own character, and someone photoshops them all
together.  We could do it just for fun or "donate" the image it to Chris
Cason's zazzle account.

Sound cool?

I could volunteer my M.I.M.E. Man character, a toony blob thing made in povray.
http://flickr.com/photos/pterandon/32116624/in/set-110545/

Post a reply to this message

> Anyone interested in another group shot?
> Do you have some kind of character you either made in or rendered in povray
> after adding some personalized touches?

Pertti feels like he's ready for the job, even though he's not an athletic.

http://www.irtc.org/ftp/pub/stills/2003-08-31/pertti.jpg

--
Eero "Aero" Ahonen
   http://www.zbxt.net