POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Expect the unexpected Server Time
11 Oct 2024 07:14:35 EDT (-0400)
  Expect the unexpected (Message 11 to 15 of 15)
From: M a r c
Subject: Re: Expect the unexpected
Date: 20 Dec 2007 07:02:53
Message: <476a59ed$1@news.povray.org>

47696db1$1@news.povray.org...
> Meh. So many statistics, I forgot to mention... The tie ordered was
> "Silver Shadow":

Oh he is a psychopath indeed

He wears ties!

Marc

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 31 Dec 2007 22:53:00
Message: <4779b91c$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v7 wrote:
> Apparently somebody just bought one.

I was going to, but my brother changed jobs and doesn't wear a tie any
more as such.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     It's not feature creep if you put it

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v7
Date: 1 Jan 2008 17:20:49
Message: <477abcc1$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> Orchid XP v7 wrote:
>> Apparently somebody just bought one.
>
> I was going to, but my brother changed jobs and doesn't wear a tie any
> more as such.

LOL!

...oh, wait... you're *in* the USA, aren't you?

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Darren New
Date: 1 Jan 2008 18:56:33
Message: <477ad331$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v7 wrote:
> ....oh, wait... you're *in* the USA, aren't you?

Yes. Not sure why that's relevant, tho.

(And yes, I really did call him up to ask if he still wore ties. :-)