POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : How far can you go spotting goofs in movies? Server Time
11 Oct 2024 05:20:14 EDT (-0400)
  How far can you go spotting goofs in movies? (Message 1 to 10 of 110)
From: Warp
Subject: How far can you go spotting goofs in movies?
Date: 14 Dec 2007 05:31:14
Message: <47625b72@news.povray.org>
This must be an extreme case:

http://www.ms-studio.com/typecasting.html

  Example (when talking bout L.A. Confidential):

"A newspaper dated 1953 has headlines set in Helvetica Black (1959) and
Univers (1957) - typefaces which weren't commonly available in the U.S.
until the sixties."

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

On 14 Dec 2007 05:31:14 -0500, Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:

>  This must be an extreme case:

It must indeed!
A bad case of Train Spotter's lurgie

Regards
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

>   Example (when talking bout L.A. Confidential):
>
> "A newspaper dated 1953 has headlines set in Helvetica Black (1959) and
> Univers (1957) - typefaces which weren't commonly available in the U.S.
> until the sixties."

My God... That's *advanced*!

How the hell can you tell which typeface it is??

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/