POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Nvidia acquires Mental Images (mental ray) Server Time
11 Oct 2024 05:19:40 EDT (-0400)
  Nvidia acquires Mental Images (mental ray) (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: Nicolas Calimet
Subject: Nvidia acquires Mental Images (mental ray)
Date: 13 Dec 2007 12:32:01
Message: <47616c91$1@news.povray.org>
This is now official:

http://www.nvidia.com/object/mental_images.html

	This may sound like graphics card will "soon" support fully-featured
raytracers as well  :-p

	- NC

Post a reply to this message

From: nemesis
Subject: Re: Nvidia acquires Mental Images (mental ray)
Date: 13 Dec 2007 13:30:00
Message: <web.476179324604bc0b773c9a3e0@news.povray.org>
NVidia cards and MentalRay... wow... now they just need to get into the
videogame console business and the world is doomed... :P

Post a reply to this message

> NVidia cards and MentalRay... wow... now they just need to get into the
> videogame console business and the world is doomed... :P

Wow... just... wow... The very idea of nVidia "getting into" the
videogame business is mind blowing...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

>> NVidia cards and MentalRay... wow... now they just need to get into the
>> videogame console business and the world is doomed... :P
>
> Wow... just... wow... The very idea of nVidia "getting into" the videogame
> business is mind blowing...

       They've learnt a lot from being involved with the Crysis people.

        8800 Ultra anyone?  :)

         ~Steve~

> --
> http://blog.orphi.me.uk/