POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A new record Server Time
11 Oct 2024 13:14:52 EDT (-0400)
  A new record (Message 1 to 10 of 29)
From: Orchid XP v7
Subject: A new record
Date: 5 Dec 2007 07:01:17
Message: <4756930d$1@news.povray.org>
Wahahahaha!

I just got my bank statement. For many, *many* months now, every single
month the amount paid out has been larger than the amount paid in. This
makes me sad. :-(

However, last month, the amount paid out was *smaller* than the amount
paid in. This makes me happy. :-)

And today, I just read last month's statement. The amount paid out was
not merely "smaller", I believe it's probably a new record for me. Last

This has caused my bank balance to increase by a very large percentage.
Right before Christmas, this makes me *very* happy. :-D

[I had 2 new driveshafts fitted to my car. I gave my mum several hundred
pounds in rent. I bought food and petrol. And then there's Zazzle...]

Post a reply to this message