POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A new record Server Time
11 Oct 2024 11:11:03 EDT (-0400)
  A new record (Message 10 to 19 of 29)
<<< Previous 9 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: Mike Raiford
Subject: Re: A new record
Date: 5 Dec 2007 16:01:28
Message: <475711a8@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:

>   Unless you are a *really* interesting person (no offence intended,
> honestly), continuously writing about your personal life in a forum
> is not very interesting to people. That's exactly what online diaries
> and blogs are for.

Today I woke up, performed my usual morning routine, then had oatmeal
for breakfast, I then entered my car and proceeded to drive to work ...

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 5 Dec 2007 16:54:06
Message: <47571dfe$1@news.povray.org>
I remember the first time we got our finances squared away to where we
had extra money left over - it is a great feeling to finally be at that
point, and even better if you can stay there.

See, things can get better! :-)

Jim

Post a reply to this message

> [Yes, I did have the link in my sig. But then I reinstalled Windoze...]
>
> --
> http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

yay!

Post a reply to this message

> I remember the first time we got our finances squared away to where we
> had extra money left over - it is a great feeling to finally be at that
> point, and even better if you can stay there.

I remember that, too. Then we had a baby.

Post a reply to this message

>> I remember the first time we got our finances squared away to where we
>> had extra money left over - it is a great feeling to finally be at
>> that point, and even better if you can stay there.
>
> I remember that, too. Then we had a baby.

Hahahaha!

0wned.

Post a reply to this message

And lo on Wed, 05 Dec 2007 20:58:01 -0000, Mike Raiford
<mra### [at] hotmailcom> did spake, saying:

> Warp wrote:
>
>>   Unless you are a *really* interesting person (no offence intended,
>> honestly), continuously writing about your personal life in a forum
>> is not very interesting to people. That's exactly what online diaries
>> and blogs are for.
>
> Today I woke up, performed my usual morning routine, then had oatmeal
> for breakfast, I then entered my car and proceeded to drive to work ...

Tell me more. Did you have anything with the oatmeal, do you normally have
oatmeal for breakfast, how was your drive; tell me, tell me, tell me ;-)

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com

Post a reply to this message

>> Today I woke up, performed my usual morning routine, then had oatmeal
>> for breakfast, I then entered my car and proceeded to drive to work ...
>
> Tell me more. Did you have anything with the oatmeal, do you normally
> have oatmeal for breakfast, how was your drive; tell me, tell me, tell
> me ;-)

http://tinyurl.com/3ymj8w

Post a reply to this message

On Thu, 06 Dec 2007 06:20:27 -0600, Mike Raiford wrote:

> Jim Henderson wrote:
>> I remember the first time we got our finances squared away to where we
>> had extra money left over - it is a great feeling to finally be at that
>> point, and even better if you can stay there.
>
> I remember that, too. Then we had a baby.

I've got a college student. :-)

Jim

Post a reply to this message

>   Unless you are a *really* interesting person (no offence intended,
> honestly), continuously writing about your personal life in a forum
> is not very interesting to people. That's exactly what online diaries
> and blogs are for.

for uninteresting people feel like they are someone on the web and thus share
their thoughts and pictures of cats with anyone who cares. :)

Post a reply to this message

<<< Previous 9 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>