POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Auto-skipping in WinXP? Server Time
11 Oct 2024 13:18:20 EDT (-0400)
  Auto-skipping in WinXP? (Message 1 to 10 of 37)
From: Greg M  Johnson
Subject: Auto-skipping in WinXP?
Date: 1 Dec 2007 23:14:02
Message: <4752310a@news.povray.org>
I've got a few thousand files I'm copying from a data CD to a WinXP box.
Duplicate copies of 90% of them already exist on the WinXP box.

When I had the same scenario on my linux boxes, Konqueror quite
intelligently gave me an "Autoskip" option.

I really don't want to blithely copy everything again--to rewrite existing
files, in case there's a chance the CD version isn't as good, and other
reasons.

How can I autoskip in Windoze?

Post a reply to this message