POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Speaking of Linux keys Server Time
11 Oct 2024 09:18:22 EDT (-0400)
  Speaking of Linux keys (Message 11 to 12 of 12)
From: Warp
Subject: Re: Speaking of Linux keys
Date: 4 Dec 2007 00:29:17
Message: <4754e5ad@news.povray.org>
John VanSickle <evi### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> Which is why I said that I was kidding.

  Signatures don't contain content relevant to the post itself, and thus
most people develop signature blindness.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: Nicolas Alvarez
Date: 4 Dec 2007 12:17:30
Message: <47558baa$1@news.povray.org>
Warp escribió:
> John VanSickle <evi### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
>> Which is why I said that I was kidding.
>
>   Signatures don't contain content relevant to the post itself, and thus
> most people develop signature blindness.

And if he was using a proper signature separator (like you do), some
newsreaders wouldn't even show the sig depending on configuration.
Thunderbird shows it in light gray (by default? I don't know if I can
config that) and removes it from the quote when replying.