POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Random amusement: HL2:EP2 Server Time
11 Oct 2024 07:13:43 EDT (-0400)
  Random amusement: HL2:EP2 (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Orchid XP v7
Subject: Random amusement: HL2:EP2
Date: 17 Nov 2007 07:29:12
Message: <473ede98$1@news.povray.org>
Have a look at this:

http://steampowered.com/status/ep2/ep2_stats.php

Especially the "death maps" at the bottom, showing where most people died.

Gee, I guess *a lot* of people walked off that 40 foot cliff on level 1, eh?

Post a reply to this message

> Gee, I guess *a lot* of people walked off that 40 foot cliff on level 1, eh?

  Well, it is there, you can easily get there, there's a clear road down
there which seems to go somewhere, so you *must* try it.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

>> Gee, I guess *a lot* of people walked off that 40 foot cliff on level 1, eh?
>
>   Well, it is there, you can easily get there, there's a clear road down
> there which seems to go somewhere, so you *must* try it.

I just walked up to the edge, thought "gee, it takes quite a bit of
jumping to climb over these boulders", looked over the edge, and though
"woah, that's a *long* way down..." ;-)

Post a reply to this message

On Sat, 17 Nov 2007 12:29:23 +0000, Orchid XP v7 wrote:
> Gee, I guess *a lot* of people walked off that 40 foot cliff on level 1, eh?

Lemmings.

--
Joel Yliluoma - http://iki.fi/bisqwit/

Post a reply to this message