POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Good widescreen LCD Server Time
11 Oct 2024 07:14:23 EDT (-0400)
  Good widescreen LCD (Message 1 to 10 of 30)
From: Gail Shaw
Subject: Good widescreen LCD
Date: 17 Nov 2007 02:51:52
Message: <473e9d98@news.povray.org>
My 19" LCD packed up the other night, and I thought I'd replace it with a
widescreen (20" or 21") LCD

I've heard good things about the BenQ 20" and about the LG monitors.

Anyone with personal experience with widescreen LCDs? It's going to be used
for graphics, movie watching (a little) and gaming.

I checked Tom's hardware, but all the LCD reviews I could see were last year

Post a reply to this message