POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Alcohol. Server Time
11 Oct 2024 19:16:30 EDT (-0400)
  Alcohol. (Message 61 to 70 of 88)
From: Phil Cook
Subject: Re: Alcohol.
Date: 20 Nov 2007 04:05:39
Message: <op.t1214gpcc3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Tue, 20 Nov 2007 04:16:46 -0000, Darren New <dne### [at] sanrrcom>
did spake, saying:

> Phil Cook wrote:
>> As opposed to Mexico.
>
> I don't know what opposed to. I don't look hispanic. I look German or
> so, if you had to guess.  (Not aryan german, old deep woods german.) I
> was guessing like United Arab Emerates or something, maybe.

I meant the United States of Mexico :-)

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com

Post a reply to this message

From: Brian Elliott
Date: 20 Nov 2007 04:32:39
Message: <4742a9b7$1@news.povray.org>
"Jim Henderson" <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote in message
> On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 10:48:39 +0000, Phil Cook wrote:
>> I don't tend to mix drinks, which I note others seem to do so may well
>> be a factor.
>
> I think that's a factor as well as moderation....

I haven't tried that one before.

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 20 Nov 2007 05:00:00
Message: <web.4742af06e392abcb726bd13c0@news.povray.org>
"Brian Elliott" <NotForSpam@AskIfUWant> wrote:
> "Jim Henderson" <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote in message
> > On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 10:48:39 +0000, Phil Cook wrote:
> >> I don't tend to mix drinks, which I note others seem to do so may well
> >> be a factor.
> >
> > I think that's a factor as well as moderation....
>
> I haven't tried that one before.

And as far as moderation goes; Moderation in all things including moderation. So
get wasted occasionally.

Stephen

Post a reply to this message