POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Surprise! Server Time
11 Oct 2024 17:47:29 EDT (-0400)
  Surprise! (Message 41 to 50 of 109)
From: Invisible
Subject: Re: Surprise!
Date: 9 Nov 2007 04:36:13
Message: <47342a0d$1@news.povray.org>
St. wrote:

>     (Anyway, I'm looking for loops for my old Copycat now... That's damn
> good too...)   ;)

My dad buys them from ebay.

In fact, no - he bought a reel of tape from ebay, and then bought a
splicing kit and some tape from ebay too.

(He bought the Copycat from ebay, but the tape loop it came with was
worn to hell. Using it results in thunderous echoy booming sounds not
unlike Forbidden Planet...)

Post a reply to this message