POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Highly random Server Time
11 Oct 2024 09:16:14 EDT (-0400)
  Highly random (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Orchid XP v7
Subject: Highly random
Date: 1 Nov 2007 16:20:22
Message: <472a4316@news.povray.org>
Rusty: Come on robots, it's time to show them what we're made of!

Fender: Personally I'm made of a rare alloy. It's called Afraidium. It's
yellow, and tastes like CHICKEN!

*lays an egg*

Fender: Hey! I didn't know I could *do* that!

Post a reply to this message

> Rusty: Come on robots, it's time to show them what we're made of!
>
> Fender: Personally I'm made of a rare alloy. It's called Afraidium. It's
> yellow, and tastes like CHICKEN!
>
> *lays an egg*
>
> Fender: Hey! I didn't know I could *do* that!

Where .....

Post a reply to this message